Domain Name Registration / Renewal Policy
UK Domain Registration / Renewal Policy
UK Domain Names are registered in accordance to Nominet Terms and Conditions which are available here.
In addition our terms in the matter of domain registration are:
- Our standard price for any .UK Domain name is £10 per year of registration or renewal unless clearly quoted otherwise.
- Full payment must be received prior to a domain name registration or renewal being completed.
- We will contact you via email 30 days before your domain expires, asking you to reply to confirm renewal. Reminders are sent out on a regular basis up to the expiry date and you will be contacted by telephone around the expiry date if you have not confirmed renewal.
- If you do not renew your domain before its expiry date, you will have up to 30 days (protected period) to renew the domain name at the original renewal fee which will be clearly shown on your renewal notice. After 30 days your domain will be suspended which means all services will stop and will go into a 60 day grace period during which time you can still renew your domain name at the original renewal cost. If the domain name is not renewed, it will be cancelled and deleted from the register after 90 days at which point it will be made available for new registration by any domain registrar. We will not guarantee the renewal of a domain name.
- You can learn more about the .uk domain expiry process at http://www.nominet.org.uk/uk-domain-names/manage-your-domain/renew.
- If you wish to transfer a domain to a new registrar you are free to do this, we do not make a charge to RELEASE a .uk domain to a new registrar.
- If you request a change to a domain name such as a RELEASE or any other change then you will be asked to adequately prove your identity as the legal registrant prior to us acting on your instruction.
For further information, you should contact the our Domain Name Registration Team 01942 366420 or at email@example.com.
Domain Name Registrations
West63rd Internet Limited
10-12 Upper Dicconson Street